FUS1000- (Urinalysis Hybrid)
The v is a fully automated integrated urinalysis system which not only provides results from urine chemistry and urine formed elements, but also provides physical images of each formed element.
- High throughput: 120T/H
- Simple and camped 2 in 1 design
- Standardized urinalysis testing solution
- Walk-away operation with continuous loading (220 samples)
- User-friendly design, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
H100- (Urine Analyzer|)
H500- (Urine Analyzer)
- Adopting the advanced high luminosity cold light source with 4-wavelength, which improves the sensitivity, accuracy, specificity and reduces the interference from ambient light.
- Adopting automatic waste handling equipment, which avoids cross-contamination between samples.
- Automatically rectify the test results influenced by non-specificity, Ph, specific gravity and color.
- Built-in thermal printer with high speed and low noise; external stylus printer.
- Connectable with urine sediment analyzer
- Users can set an abnormal value flag by themselves
- International, regular and symbol system units available for option.
- Test items: urobilinogen, bilirubin, ketone, blood, protein, nitrite, leukocytes, glucose, specific gravity, pH and VC microalbumin, creatinine, calcium
- Test wavelength: 525nm, 572nm, 610nm
- Test principle: Photoelectric colorimetry
- Suitable strips: DIRUI H8, H10 and H11 MA(N), H12, H13Cr, H-14Ca urinalysis strips
- Test throughput: 514strips/h
- Data memory: 2000 patient result.