Automatic instrument for the determination of the ESR on 20 samples simultaneously. The ESR reading at the first hour is performed in 24 minutes including the mixing of samples.
- Automated system for the direct determination of ESR in 20 samples simultaneously RESULTS ONLY 20 MINUTES
- Results obtained after only 20 minutes of sedimentation NO INTERFERENCE IN HISTOLOGICAL SAMPLES
- It is an excellent system for the ESR in lipemic and bilirubinemic samples NO BIOLOGICAL RISK
- ESR is determined in closed tube: No contact with blood;
No blood is withdrawn;
No liquid waste is produced.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use – Part1: General requirements”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- 2006/95/EEC “Low Voltage Directive”
- 2004/108/EEC “Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive”
- 2011/65/EU “Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – RoHS2”