Automatic continuos loading instrument for the determination of the ESR on 4 samples simultaneously directly on the hematocrit tube. USB and Bluetooth connector for personal computer, smart-phone and tablet. External bar code reader and printer (optional).
- NO DEDICATED CITRATE TUBE NEEDED the test is performed on blood samples collected in the same top lavender tubes used for full blood count
- USER FRIENDLY continuous loading of samples, touch screen interface, USB port and Bluetooth connection to PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY no production of waste materials, no extra-costs for waste disposal
- NO BIOLOGICAL RISK ESR is determined in the same full cell count closed tube:
No contact with blood;
No blood is withdrawn;
No liquid waste is produced.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use – Part1: General requirements”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- EN 61010-2-081 Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-081: Particular requirements for automatic and semi-automatic laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes (CEI 66-8)”.
- – EN 61010-2-101 “Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirements for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”.
- – 2014/35/EC “Low voltage directive”
- – 2014/30/EC “Directive on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility”
- – 2011/65/EU “Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment – RoHS2”
- – UNI EN ISO 18113-3 Information provided by the manufacturer (labeling) – Part 3: in vitro diagnostic instruments for professional use
- – UNI EN ISO 22870 Point of care testing (IOCT) – Requirements for quality and competence
- – Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, H02-A5, Procedures for the Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Test; Approved Standard—Fifth Edition